The demo looks good, really interested in the world & if the masks will have a significant impact on how the story unfolds. Good luck with the Kickstarter!
A downloadable game
Welcome to Camera Anima, a point-and-click steampunk visual novel for desktop platforms.
Camera Anima is a point-and-click visual novel game about twin sisters, a series of serial killings stretching across decades, and an automaton who takes the souls of those who meet its face.
On the Floating Isles of Awyr, citizens live in a society where their livelihoods and social status are defined by the masks or “Faces” they wear. Though attitudes are slowly changing towards the Face-system, there are rumors that those who wander the streets at night without a Face become prey to the Artisan, doomed to turn up as a stylistically arranged corpse.
You take control of Essie Flaversham, whose twin sister is taken by the Artisan. Pursue the Artisan, unravel the history behind them, and recover your loved one before it's too late.
- Exploration Wheel: Using the exploration wheel, players will be able to interact with objects to Look, Interact, Use Item, and Move.
- Interactive Environments: Explore and solve a number of levels, combining problem solving with a rich narrative.
- Timed Events: As events occurs, determine whether it is better to wait or act.
- 40K+ Words: A rich narrative that includes optional texts, secrets, and bad endings.
In development! For Updates, Follow Us @
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Kickstarter is Live3 days ago