The demo looks good, really interested in the world & if the masks will have a significant impact on how the story unfolds. Good luck with the Kickstarter!
A downloadable game
Welcome to Camera Anima, a point-and-click steampunk visual novel for desktop platforms.
Camera Anima is a point-and-click visual novel game about twin sisters, a series of serial killings stretching across decades, and an automaton who takes the souls of those who meet its face.
On the Floating Isles of Awyr, citizens live in a society where their livelihoods and social status are defined by the masks or “Faces” they wear. Though attitudes are slowly changing towards the Face-system, there are rumors that those who wander the streets at night without a Face become prey to the Artisan, doomed to turn up as a stylistically arranged corpse.
- Exploration Wheel: Using the exploration wheel, players will be able to interact with objects to Look, Interact, Use Item, and Move.
- Interactive Environments: Explore and solve a number of levels, combining problem solving with a rich narrative.
- Timed Events: As events occurs, determine whether it is better to wait or act.
- 40K+ Words: A rich narrative that includes optional texts, secrets, and bad endings.
In development! For Updates, Follow Us @
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Kickstarter is Live49 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.