The demo looks good, really interested in the world & if the masks will have a significant impact on how the story unfolds. Good luck with the Kickstarter!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Welcome to Camera Anima, a point-and-click steampunk visual novel for desktop platforms.
Camera Anima is a point-and-click visual novel game about twin sisters, a series of serial killings stretching across decades, and an automaton who takes the souls of those who meet its face.
On the Floating Isles of Awyr, citizens live in a society where their livelihoods and social status are defined by the masks or “Faces” they wear. Though attitudes are slowly changing towards the Face-system, there are rumors that those who wander the streets at night without a Face become prey to the Artisan, doomed to turn up as a stylistically arranged corpse.
Taking on the role of Essie Flaversham, pursue the Artisan to save her sister, Giselle, and uncover the truth behind a series of serial murders across decades.
- Adventure Visual Novel: Point-and-Click gameplay inspired by a combination of western adventure games and visual novel storytelling. Find optional interactions, secrets, and bad endings.
- Exploration Wheel: Use the exploration wheel, to interact with the world in multiple ways.
- Interactive Environments: Explore and solve a number of levels, combining problem solving with a rich narrative.
- Timed Events: As events occurs, determine whether it is better to wait or act.
- Original Art and Music: Original art and music created specifically for Camera Anima.
In development! For Updates, Follow Us @
- Mailing List: http://eepurl.com/coHGRX
- Dev blog: https://camera-anima.tumblr.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EXPressoMutt
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/expressomutt/
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.